Pinterest

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Back2School Old Navy Edition




Pre-school starts in less than two weeks over here and I think we are still a little bit in shock that we have a preschooler on our hands! I remember back when I was a kid and back2school shopping was one of my favorite things to do at the end of every summer! My parents made a whole festive weekend out of it. We would snag all of our back to school school supplies, clothes and shoes all while having awesome family time made such fun families memories doing it! I knew I wanted start that tradition with my kids when they were old enough, so a few weekends ago I took Aviyah to old navy and let her pick out a few things for preschool. Currently Aviyah is obsessed with swing and twirl dresses. Old Navy had a ton of awesome fall dresses and .... are you ready they were $8.00!! Hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment