Pinterest

Friday, August 25, 2017

Essential Oils


Hey Guys! YL Essential Oils are a big part of my families life and have really helped us on our journey to a more natural and chemical free home.

I wanted to share with you, my personal experience with Young Living Essential Oils in hopes this helps or inspires you in your own journey. This can seem like a long journey but I can testify to having these YL oils bring so much health and healing into our everyday needs.

2015 I was pregnant with my daughter, Aviyah. New life seem to have a way of making you want to eradicate all impure or toxic things in current routine. I knew I wanted to have a more "clean" and "all natural" home. I spent many months researching and seeking out natural Dr's, books and videos. I started to learn that all these healing and natural remedies had ONE thing in common and that was  Essential Oil's.

A few months after I had my daughter I was introduces to the Young Living brand of oils. I ordered the starter kit and fell in love, even started to make my own beauty serums, creams and baby products. I have ordered and tried out many oil brands and I will testify to the quality and purity of Young Living. Once I switched out the conventional oils and started using Young Living I notice a dramatic difference in the quality of Young Living compared to the generic oils I had been previously purchasing.

Their seed to seal guarantee is one of the main reasons I choose Young Living.

Seeds are verified and identified for the particular botanical

All YL Essential oils are unadulterated, uncut and totally free of chemicals, pesticides and metals

YL has 3rd part tests done on all their oils to provide authentic 100% pure therapeutic grade oils.
(ps... did you know, there are no regulations when it comes to essentials oils in the U.S. meaning: a company can put 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oil on the label yet the actual oil itself may only contain 1% lavender (using lavender as an example) and the rest of the bottle can be filled with artificial fillers and oils? That is why it is SO important to do you research and KNOW the brand of products you are using.)

I am so thankful for these oils and products that Young Living provides and hope you try them and experience the benefits for yourself.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have.

If you are interested in getting started with Essential Oils and want to purchase your own Starters Kit you can click on the link below.

Purchase your own Young Living Starters Kit HERE 

Your kit will include all of the products below







Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please do not stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment